Taking the worry out of AC
What to expect from the Full-Service Concierge Service
- Upon set up with your company, TemperaturePro will provide you with copies of our license and liability insurance.
- If required for your project , we’ll also offer prompt processing of any lien waiver paperwork.
- One and Done! Place the call with TemperaturePro and we will set up everything. We’ll follow up with you via email or phone call on every facet of the service call or install.
- TemperaturePro can contact your tenant directly and let your tenant know when to expect our Service Technician—a.k.a. Comfort Specialist—onsite. All additional work over the pre-approved N.T.E. will be submitted and itemized to your inbox.
- Warranty paperwork is included in your invoice, as well as before and after photos of all jobs.
- TemperaturePro’s Comfort Specialists are background checked, drug screened, N.A.T.E. certified, and professionally uniformed. Each employee carries a photo ID card for identification purposes.
Follow Up Contacts Include
- Initiating service call
- Proper licensing and liability insurance documentation
- Scheduling time slots for technicians to visit
- Following up and verifying technician showed up
- Providing information regarding the job
- Waiting for an itemized proposal for additional work
- Verifying the work has been completed
- Attaching before and after pictures of install
- Timely submittal of invoices