Total Comfort Program
TemperaturePro Tampa Bay is pleased to be partnered with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices to offer property managers a planned maintenance program, Total Comfort Program.
As a property manager, you’ll be avoiding significant stress and money by choosing TemperaturePro’s trusted maintenance services. By choosing this program, you will:
- Increase system lifespans.
- Identify issues before they cause system downtime.
- Improve the long-term budgeting process with owners.
- We’ll remind you, the tenant, or both when service is due.
- Our technology keeps you and the tenant updated in real time.
- Appointments can be schedule online.
- Anticipate upcoming repairs and replacements.
- Manage owner’s expectations on future costs.
- Access historical data to assist in analysis and planning.
- Technicians must complete maintenance report.
- Inspection results are shared immediately via email.
- Quotes and service history are stored by property and individual piece of equipment.
- Each system will be inspected twice per year.
- Proactive issue identification—small repairs will be caught before they become costly and damage the system.
- Keep tabs on system age and condition, and anticipate when system may need replacing.
- TemperaturePro Tampa Bay is a proven, trusted HVAC service provider.
- We’re committed to implement a successful program.
- We’re prepared to evolve this program to meet the ever-changing needs of you and your customers.
- We can bill in a variety of ways to match your expectations.
- Receive discounts on multiple units per property.
- You’ll receive Berkshire Hathaway preferred pricing automatically—it’s stored in our system.
Our technicians will visit twice a year for a complete inspection to ensure each system is working properly.
- Check head pressures
- Check sup-cool and superheat
- Check compressor and condenser fan motor amp draws
- Visually inspect coil, disconnects, and whip
- Test capacitors and contactors
- Test and record static pressures
- Inspect air handler compartment
- Blow out drain line and add pan tabs
- Test thermostat in heat, cool, and emergency heat modes
- Inspect thermostat connections
- Record temperature differential
Our pricing model starts at $130 for one unit (single family). Each additional unit at one property costs $90. $40 per trip will be added for return visits due to lock-outs.
Contact us for pricing for larger properties with 50+ units.